Happy New Year!
Being my last post of the year, I figured I would take the time to share some of my Eve New Year's resolutions with you. And I would like to invite you to help with the direction of Sleepless.
I have several topics I have slated for the year, but I would like to get your take on what I should talk about in Sleepless. What I'm looking for is questions, comments, or requests for topics in Sleepless. In that way, I would encourage you to get my attention in one of three ways. First, Email me. The second way to get my attention is through Twitter. Drop me a message @redrickstar. If neither of those two ways are good for you, just leave me a comment. You can comment here on Sleepless or on the Eve Forums on my Sleepless in Space thread in the My Eve section. I love hearing from you, the readers, so that I can continue to deliver content you want to read. I love questions, and even if its more a comment or perhaps some way I can improve my blog, by all means, LET ME KNOW.
Don't make me beg. I will if I have to.
So, now that the public service announcement is over, on to the Resolutions!
1. I will find more time to play Eve (RL sucks!)
2. I will remember to overheat my weapons at the appropriate times
3. I will remember to NOT overheat my mids so I don't burn out my prop and point mods (doh't!)
4. I will continue to keep notes by my computer for fun stories and mistakes to turn them into learning experiences here on Sleepless
5. I will try to be nicer to CCP. Perhaps that way I might actually be featured in a Community Corner. After all, if a guy who posts shit fits got in, why not me???
6. I will get off my ass and finish planning this "other" special blog project I've been secretly working on.
7. I will find more time to play Eve. Damn you Steam sale! Damn you Borderlands!!!
8. I will continue to write good posts that either help you, my wonderful readers, or at least make you think.
9. Pictures. More pictures. And as soon as I can figure out a good screenshot/cropping/editing way so I can hide my location, perhaps I will do more.
10. I will try to be more understanding of people who I think make stupid the norm (none of you, of course!). I'm fairly certain that this one will be the first one I break too.
11. I will track down the guy that stole my very expensive ship and punch him in the face (unlikely).
12. MORE TIME FOR EVE!
And that's about it. Let me know what your resolutions are, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me your questions, comments or requests for topics here on Sleepless!
Happy New Year Everyone!